Monday, November 29, 2010

Militias brewing in the US

Scary stuff!! What else is out there?

Washington State Militia


From Craigslist

"Tri City Militia Forming in 2011 (apply within) (Badger Mtn (?))
Date: 2010-11-24, 10:09AM PST
Reply to: comm-6qhcg-2077882748@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Fellow Tri Citians:

I have the same resolution each and every New Year that always seems to go by the wayside by months end due to various commitments in my life. However, this year I find myself jobless and womanless—no better time to rally support for a Tri-City paramilitary group. It is our constitutional right, nay, our duty, to form an arms bearing militia to defend our great, God given land.

I’m thinking that we should set up a fort somewhere on Badger Canyon (due to its advantageous view of all the cities) and start by meeting once a week to secure an arsenal of weapons and food (canned, freeze dried, etc). Our militia will be progressive and all enduring. One need only be Christian and American (or ¾ through the process of naturalization) and be willing to contribute a weapon capable of substantial bodily harm. I currently don’t have a gun due to some past legal issues but I do have a crossbow and some arrows I fashioned myself and a bowie knife that I will contribute to our caché. I have some extra wool socks that can be used as socks or hand warmers during these colder months. I can also probably get my mother to sign over the title to my late grandmothers Kia Sephia which can be utilized as a group car for rideshares, and left on site at the fort for runs into town.

Essentially what I’m looking for right now at this early stage is some people to commit some time to getting the fort and arsenal secured. And to also contribute some items that may help in getting things rolling, like:

Toilet paper
Am fm radio
(oh ill bring my gateway laptop too)
ladder
hammer and nails
wood
those hand warmers that activate by squeezing ( I have poor circulation)
cigarettes
distilled water
and anything else you can think of

Gun control is unconstitutional and we have a right to gather and defend our land. I’m especially concerned about what’s going on over there in Korea which hits to close to home because they are on the Pacific. Mostly, though we’ll gather to tell stories and do some target practice and walk through hand to hand combat. I wrestled in junior high so if anyone can bring knowledge of another martial arts to the group that would be good.

I’d like to get things up and running by Jan 3rd so please email me with questions and ill send sign up sheets to those interested.

Thank you for your time fellow Americans and Tri Citians,
C.M.

* Location: Badger Mtn (?)
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2077882748"

(Source Craigslist)

Other links
Ghost Army Tactical Store

No comments: